SEOUL, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd , the world's largest shipbuilder, reported on Thursday its quarterly net profit rose by two-thirds helped by healthy results in plants, despite weakening shipbuilding demand. Hyundai Heavy posted a 854 billion won ($623.9 million) net profit in the October-December quarter, beating an average forecast for a 516.5 billion won profit from Reuters Estimates. The figure compares with net profits of 512.9 billion won a year earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Heavy Q4 net profit surges, beating fcast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.