SEOUL, Dec 31 (Reuters) - Hyundai Heavy Industries , the world's largest shipbuilder, said on Wednesday its estimated 2008 revenue would reach 19.63 trillion won ($15.64 billion), up 26 percent from 2007. The South Korean company said in a filing with the Korea Exchange that it won $28.2 billion worth of orders this year, a 13 percent increase from 2007. The shipbuilding industry faces declining orders and falling shipping demand as the global downturn deepens, but sector leaders such as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Heavy sees 2008 revenue growing 26 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.