NEW DELHI, May 22 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor India Ltd, the country's second-largest carmaker, launched a new-look version of its Santro compact car on Thursday and said the model will help more than triple exports this financial year. The wholly owned subsidiary of South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co said the new Santro Xing hatchback will be made only in India to service export markets in Europe and other countries where it will replace the Santro Zip Plus. The Santro Zip Plus is made both ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai India to boost exports with new car model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642