NEW DELHI, Dec 29 (Reuters) - South Korean car maker Hyundai Motor Co's India unit expects to export 120,000 units of new i20 models in calendar 2009, its managing director H.S. Lheem said at a newsconference on Monday. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Charlotte Cooper)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai India says to export 120,000 i20 units in 09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.