By Suresh Seshadri MADRAS, India, June 26 (Reuters) - A Hyundai Motor Co subsidiary said on Wednesday it aims to keep posting double-digit sales growth in India, where the South Korean automaker is already the No 2 selling brand. "Sales by volume should grow by about 10 percent this year," B.V.R. Subbu, the president of Hyundai Motor India Ltd, told Reuters. That could prove an ambitious target in the slowdown struck Indian new car market. Overall new car sales dropped 9.7 percent in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai India targets 10 pct sales growth in 02/03" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642