SEOUL, April 24 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Group aims to raise sales in Europe by 13.5 percent this year thanks to new models, the world's No.6 auto maker by sales said Tuesday at a ceremony to mark the opening of its Kia affiliate's Slovak plant. Chung Mong-koo, the group chairman, said in a statement that Kia's first European factory aimed to post profit from the first year of completion. Chung was in Slovakia for the Zilinia plant's official opening ceremony. The group also aims to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai, Kia aim to up '07 Europe sales 13.5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642