SEOUL, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co and affiliate Kia Motors Corp have set their combined 2010 sales target at 5.39 million vehicles, up 16 percent from the estimated sales this year, Maeil Business Newspaper reported. The global sales target has been revised up recently following signs of strength in China and India, the newspaper reported in its early Friday edition, citing an unnamed company source. A Hyundai Motor spokesman said no decision has been made on the sales target ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai, Kia see combined 2010 sales up 16 pct-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.