SEOUL, April 29 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co and Kia Motors Corp are aiming to sell a combined 1 million cars in China this year, up 23 percent from last year, Hyundai Motor Group's chairman said on Thursday. "China, emerging as the world's largest market, is becoming the battleground to set the future of Hyundai and Kia," Chung Mong-koo, the group chairman, said in a statement. "We have to achieve the sales target of 1 million this year and build a strong presence in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai-Kia targets 23 pct growth in China sales this yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642