SEOUL, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor may miss its sales target for its home South Korean market in August and in overseas markets next month because of a series of partial strikes at its South Korean plants, a company executive told Reuters on Wednesday. But on an annual basis, the world's fifth-biggest carmaker, along with its affiliate Kia Motors, will be able to meet its 2012 sales goal because they can make up lost production with extra work later this year, said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai may miss September overseas sales goal due to strike -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642