SEOUL, March 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's largest car maker, is likely to announce the site of a 1.1 billion euro ($1.4 billion) European plant on Tuesday, with Slovakia a strong candidate, company officials said. The announcement may be made by Kia Motors Corp , a unit of the Hyundai Motor Group, around 11:40 a.m. (1040 GMT) at the Geneva Motor Show, they said. Hyundai, 10 percent owned by Germany's DaimlerChrysler , has been weighing Slovakia and Poland, both of which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai may unveil European plant site on Tuesday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.