SEOUL, Feb 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Mobis Co , South Korea's top auto parts maker, said on Monday it aimed to increase sales from its local operations this year by 10 percent and from of overseas factories by 33 percent. Hyundai Mobis, an affiliate of Hyundai Motor Co , is targetting 11.7 trillion won ($10.08 billion) in sales from domestic operations and $8.9 billion from plants abroad. The targets came as South Korean car makers are expected to benefit from troubles at the world's top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mobis aims at 10 pct local sales growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642