SEOUL, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Hyundai Mobis Co. , South Korea's biggest auto parts maker, said on Thursday it aims to lift sales by 7.3 percent to 8.1 trillion won ($8.37 billion) in 2006. The company also said in a statement that it would raise investment by 30.2 percent to 613 billion won. Hyundai Mobis posted sales of 7.55 trillion won in 2005. ($1=968.3 Won)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mobis aims to raise 2006 sales by 7.3 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.