SEOUL, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Hyundai Mobis , the car parts unit of South Korea's top automaker, said on Friday it had completed a plant in Beijing capable of rolling out parts for 300,000 cars per year. Hyundai Mobis, an affiliate of Hyundai Motor Co , also said in a filing to the Korea Stock Exchange that it expected to record 220 billion won ($186.7 million) of sales from the plant next year. Parts would be supplied to Hyundai Beijing Automotive Corp, a 50-50 joint venture between Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mobis to begin production in Beijing plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642