SEOUL, Aug 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Mobis Co and LG Chem Ltd have agreed to set up a joint venture to produce electric vehicle batteries, the Korea Economic Daily reported on Friday citing industry sources. Hyundai Mobis, the auto parts making affiliate of Hyundai Motor Co , would partner with the country's top chemicals firm, LG Chem, to supply batteries for Hyundai Motor and Kia Motors Corp , as well as other car makers, the newspaper said. Spokesmen at both Hyundai Mobis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mobis, LG Chem plan battery venture-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.