SEOUL, Feb 18 (Reuters) - A consortium led by Hyundai Motor Co has proposed a 3 percent cut on the acquisition price for South Korea's top builder Hyundai Engineering & ConstructionCo Ltd , a major shareholder said on Friday. Should Hyundai E&C shareholders accept the proposal, the price tag would fall to around 4.95 trillion won ($4.44 billion), said an official at one of its major shareholders. "Hyundai has asked for a 3 percent cut from the previous 5.1 trillion won. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor asks for price cut on builder purchase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642