SEOUL, June 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor said on Tuesday it had agreed to jointly produce commercial vehicles in Turkey with the country's light commercial vehicle maker Karsan , without providing further details. The agreement comes after Hyundai signed a $557 million joint venture deal with Chinese commercial vehicle maker Sichuan Nanjun Automobile Group in April as part of a move to raise its commercial vehicle sales in China to 160,000 units by 2015, more than double the 2011 target of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor in commercial vehicle deal with Turkey's Karsan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642