SEOUL, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's top auto maker, said on Monday it had delayed $400 million bond offering as borrowing costs rose due to liquidity problems in the country's credit card industry. "The issuance was delayed because investors asked more premiums on the paper in relation to LG Card problems," said Jake Jang, a Hyundai Motor spokesman.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor delays bond issue due to card woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.