SEOUL, July 26 (Reuters) - South Korean automaker Hyundai Motor expects to "slightly" exceed its 2012 sales target, Lee Won-hee, Executive Vice President, CFO, said at an earnings conference call. Hyundai said early this year that it targeted 4.29 million global vehicle sales this year, up 6 percent from a year earlier. The company, however, reduced its expectations for overall global car sales this year. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor expects to slightly exceed 2012 sales goal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.