SEOUL, June 27 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top automaker, said on Wednesday it plans to export vehicle kits to Thailand later this year in a bid to make inroads into the Southeast Asian country. Hyundai said in a statement it would deliver knock-down kit forms of its Sonata sedan to Hyundai Motor Thailand (HMT), a 70-30 joint venture between Japan's Shojitz Corp. and a Thai company. Hyundai does not have a stake in the joint venture. HMT will import partially completed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor to export car kits to Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642