SEOUL, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. is in the final stage of talks with German engineering conglomerate, Siemens AG , on setting up an auto parts joint venture, South Korea's top auto maker said on Wednesday. Hyundai has sought strategic alliances with foreign as well as local auto parts makers in a bid to bolster its competitiveness and improve auto technology. In a separate deal, Hyundai and Siemens teamed up to take a controlling stake in Hyundai Autonet , a leading local auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor in final talks with Siemens on JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642