SEOUL, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's largest automaker, said on Friday total sales during October rose 19.6 percent from a year earlier to 172,328 units. Exports during October rose 30.3 percent over the same period to 104,660 vehicles, Hyundai said in a statement. DaimlerChrysler AG owns 10 percent of Hyundai.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor Oct sales up 19.6 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642