HONG KONG, June 25 (Reuters) - South Korea's largest auto maker, Hyundai Motor Co , has mandated Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse First Boston and JPMorgan to sell a US$500 million bond, a market source said on Wednesday. Timing and tenor of the deal is not yet clear.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor picks banks to sell bond -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642