SEOUL, April 27 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. postponed on Thursday its release of first-quarter earnings, shortly before prosecutors are expected to announce whether key executives will be charged over a cash-for-favours probe. "We have yet to compile earnings data," a Hyundai official told Reuters by telephone. The official, who declined to be named, said the firm still aimed to release its results later on Thursday. South Korea's biggest automaker had been expected to announce results ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor postpones Q1 earnings announcement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642