SEOUL, July 26 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor posted a 10 percent rise in quarterly net profit, meeting market forecasts, as it produced strong global sales in the face of sluggish markets in Europe and China. Hyundai, the world's fifth-biggest car maker along with affiliate Kia Motors, reported on Thursday a 2.55 trillion Korean won ($2.22 billion) net profit for the April to June quarter, compared with an average forecast of 2.52 trillion won, according to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor Q2 profit up 10 pct, meets market forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.