SEOUL, Oct 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's leading carmaker, Hyundai Motor Co. , posted a sharp rise in third-quarter profits from last year's strike-hit levels, but soft local sales saw profits dip from the second quarter. Hyundai, a rising star on the world market, posted on Thursday a net profit of 450 billion won ($400 million) for July-September, compared with a revised 302 billion won a year ago and the second quarter's 509.8 billion. The profit fell short of a consensus forecast for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor Q3 profit jumps, outlook bright" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.