SEOUL, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co Ltd said on Thursday it will spend a total of 276 billion won ($290.6 million) in paying dividends for 2007. The amount corresponded to 1,000 won per common stock and 1,100 won each of preferred stocks, the South Korean company told Korea Exchange in a filing. ($1=949.6 Won) (Reporting by Kim Yeon-hee; Editing by Keiron Henderson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor says to pay $291 mln 2007 dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.