SEOUL, July 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top auto maker, sees stronger sales in the second half than in the first, powered by rising consumer demand for newly launched models, a company executive said on Thursday. Hwang Yoo-no, a director of Hyundai's investor relations division, also told reporters that the company's profits and sales started to show improvement from the second quarter.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor sees stronger sales in H2 than H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.