SEOUL, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor group plans to submit its bid to acquire a controlling stake in Hyundai Engineering & Construction , a local media quoted an unnamed executive of the automaker as saying on Friday. "We plan to announce our intention to participate in the bidding around Sept. 29-30 before submitting our bid on Oct. 1," Yonhap news agency quoted the executive as saying. (Reporting by Hyunjoo Jin; Editing by Yoo Choonsik)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor to submit bid for Hyundai E&C-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.