SEOUL, June 27 (Reuters) - Production of Hyundai Motor Co.'s Tucson sport utility vehicle has been disrupted since Friday as the company and the union struggle to discuss a case of an injured staff member, Hyundai said on Monday. Unionised workers at South Korea's top automaker have stopped a production line for Tucson cars at Hyundai's Ulsan plant since late Friday, after an employee working at the assembly line was hurt by mistake, a spokesman at the plant said by telephone. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor SUV line halted after worker hurt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642