SEOUL, Dec 20 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co. has signed an agreement with Vina Star Motors Corp to supply 3,300 mini-trucks to be assembled in Vietnam, a Hyundai spokesman said on Monday. Under the deal signed last Wednesday, the Porter models would be supplied in the form of complete knock-down (CKD) kits to be assembled and sold in Vietnam from next February, Jake Jang said. "It's the first such deal with Vietnam," the spokesman said noting Hyundai's similar CKD operations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor, Vietnam's Vina in assembly deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642