SEOUL, June 7 (Reuters) - Production at Hyundai Motor's Indian plant has been halted due to workers' strike, a company official said on Monday, after Yonhap News reported workers had occupied part of the South Korean carmaker's Chennai plant. The Hyundai official in Seoul, who declined to be identified, could not provide further detail. Yonhap said the workers in the sitdown were demanding previously fired colleagues be reinstated. Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's top auto maker, is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Motor's India plant halted by strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642