ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 31, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Consumer lawsuits related to's misrepresentation of vehicle mileage moved a step closer to court today when a special panel of federal court judges meeting in Orlando, Florida held a hearing on a request by Consumer...
- Consumer Advocates Urge Court to Reject Proposed Hyundai/Kia MPG Class Action Settlement, says Consumer Watchdog
- EPA Caught Hyundai Overstating Mileage; Consumer Watchdog, Which Called For Audit And Filed Lawsuit, Praises Agency & Asks Hyundai to Implement Changes
- Consumer Advocates Make Headway in Push to Improve Hyundai/Kia MPG Class Action Settlement, says Consumer Watchdog
- California DMV Will Post Autonomous Vehicle Accident Reports On Its Website; Move Comes After Suggestion From Consumer Watchdog, But More Action Needed
- Hyundai Omits "40 MPG" Claim From Super Bowl Ad After Consumer Watchdog Complaint & Flood of Consumer Complaints on Real-World MPG