SEOUL, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. , South Korea's top auto maker, said on Thursday it had signed a deal to sell $520 million worth of commercial vehicles to Algeria. Hyundai said in a statement it would export 26,500 buses and trucks to the North African country by 2008.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Mtr to sell $520 mln of vehicles to Algeria" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642