SEOUL, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co is considering introducing its i10 model, a small hatchback produced in India, to the U.S. market to meet rising demand for small cars amid higher oil prices, a company official said on Monday. "We are considering launching the i10 (in the United States) as more customers are looking for smaller cars. But we have not made a final decision yet as we are still studying logistics costs and various technical issues," the official told Reuters by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai mulls selling India-made hatchback in US" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642