SAN FRANCISCO, Jan 31 (Reuters) -- Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.'s plans for expansion in the United States could include adding pickups, full-size sport utility vehicles and luxury cars to its lineup, Hyundai Chairman and Chief Executive Officer D.J. Kim said on Friday. Kim, speaking from a J.D. Power and Associates automotive conference, said that most of the new models under consideration would be scheduled for production by 2007 or 2008, but that Hyundai would have a new small SUV on sale in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai planning several new models for U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.