By Kim Kyoung-wha SEOUL, Oct 26 (Reuters) - South Korea's top car maker, Hyundai Motor Co., should nearly treble third-quarter profit from last year's strike-hit levels, though soft local sales will see profits dip from the second quarter. Hyundai , a rising star on the world market, should see good volume and market share growth this quarter as new models lure shoppers, despite soaring oil and steel prices and cut-throat competition that hang over the industry. Hyundai, due to unveil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Q3 net to soar, new models brighten outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642