SEOUL, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's top auto maker, said on Thursday its quarterly operating profit more than doubled, fuelled by higher sales and a softer won. Hyundai, the world's No.6 auto maker with Kia Motors Corp by sales volume, posted 636.5 billion won ($670.2 million) in operating profit during the fourth quarter of 2007 ended on Dec. 31, easily beating a 473.3 billion won profit forecast by 11 analysts in a Reuters poll. That compares with a 306.7 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Q4 op more than doubles, beats forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.