SEOUL, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor , South Korea's top automaker, posted a better-than-expected 48 percent jump in quarterly profit, driven by new models and robust sales in overseas markets including the United States and China. Hyundai, the world's fifth-biggest carmaker along with affiliate Kia Motors , on Thursday reported a 1.4 trillion won ($1.26 billion) net profit for October-December, compared with a consensus forecast of 1.35 trillion won from Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Q4 profit at record on strong overseas sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.