Dec 19 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co is recalling about 13,500 of its 2012 Veloster models with sunroofs that may shatter while the car is moving, the company and U.S. safety regulators said. The "panoramic" sunroof may have been weakened during assembly of the cars, which could cause the glass panel to break, said a filing with the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Veloster is a three-door compact car. Models produced from Nov. 1, 2011 through ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai recalls 2012 Veloster on potential of shattering sunroof" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.