SEOUL, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co said Thursday it would not introduce any temporary measures such as incentive programmes to lure customers from Japan's Toyota Motor , which shut down sales of some of its best-selling vehicles on Wednesday. "We will maintain our quality and price strategies and stick to the strategy of unveiling cars with competitive prices," Park Dong-wook, a senior vice president of Hyundai's treasury division, told a meeting with analysts after quarterly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai says no incentives in response to Toyota recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642