* Hyundai rises to 15th place from 28th in 2010 * Ford, Hyundai benefit from better fuel economy * Chrysler, Jeep brands also improve appeal score * Overall appeal score at its highest level ever By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, July 27 (Reuters) - Stylish, more fuel-efficient cars helped Hyundai Motor Co see a larger improvement in its vehicle appeal this year than any other major brand, according to a survey released on Wednesday. Hyundai rose to 15th place from the No. 28 spot in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai sees biggest rise in consumer appeal-study" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.