DETROIT, May 28 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co said on Wednesday it would sell its first luxury car, the Genesis, for a base price of $33,000 in the United States. Hyundai is introducing its first rear-wheel drive sedan, dipping a toe into the world's biggest luxury car market, and hopes to gain some of customers from high-end brands such as Nissan Motor's Infiniti. Hyundai is offering the Genesis with a V-6 engine from $33,000 including shipping costs, and the version with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai sets U.S. sale price for Genesis luxury car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.