SEOUL, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's top automaker, plans to start mass production at its new factory in the Czech Republic three months earlier than initially planned, a company official said on Wednesday. Hyundai, the world's No. 5 car maker along with its affiliate Kia Motors Corp , aims to start mass production at the factory starting in November, the official told Reuters by telephone, asking not to be identified. Hyundai had previously said it planned to start ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to start Czech production 3-months early" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.