SEOUL, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co , South Korea's top auto maker, plans to begin mass production of its fuel cell car model from 2012 at the earliest, a company official told Reuters on Thursday. Global car makers such as Toyota Motors Corp and General Motors Corp are developing environmentally friendly vehicles, under pressure to reduce harmful emissions produced by their cars amid fears of global warming. "We will start mass production of a fuel cell model, like the i-blue, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai to start fuel cell car output from 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.