SEOUL, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Hyundai Steel , South Korea's second-largest steel maker, will increase prices of hot-rolled coil from March, reflecting higher raw material prices, the steel maker said on Monday. Local media reports said on Friday the company was making the increase. The unit of Hyundai Motor Group will increase prices by 60,000 won ($63.35) a tonne, or 9.4 percent, to 700,000 won per tonne, a company spokesman said. The company had recently raised the prices by 60,000 won in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Steel says to raise hot-rolled plate price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642