SEOUL, March 25 (Reuters) - South Korea's biggest car maker, Hyundai Motor Co , said on Thursday it was talking to GE Capital, the finance arm of General Electric Co , over selling a stake in its unlisted auto retail financing unit. The move was part of Hyundai Motor's attempts to secure foreign investment to support its ailing auto retail financing overseas, said a source at Hyundai Capital Services Inc. Hyundai Motor, which generates more than 60 percent of its sales revenues overseas, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai in talks to sell financing arm to GE Capital" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642