ANN ARBOR, Mich., Aug 20 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co expects to sell up to 50,000 of its new premium Genesis model in the U.S. market once both the sedan and an upcoming coupe version are in showrooms, a Hyundai executive said on Wednesday. "I think it's reasonably achievable," Hyundai vice president for product development John Krafcik told reporters. Krafcik said Hyundai could sell up to 20,000 of the sedans and 30,000 of the coupes annually. The Korean automaker is counting on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai targets 50,000 US sales of Genesis models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642