ABIDJAN, May 29 (Reuters) - Ivory Coast natural rubber producer Saph reported net profits of 45.62 billion CFA francs ($87.18 million) in 2011, up 40 percent from 32.51 billion CFA in 2010, the company said. Turnover increased to 194.54 billion CFA francs from 140.23 billion in 2010, according to a financial report posted on the website of West Africa's BRVM regional bourse on Tuesday. ($1 = 523.2590 CFA francs) (Reporting By Loucoumane Coulibaly; Editing by Joe Bavier)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"I. Coast's Saph 2011 net results up 40 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.