NEW DELHI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - India's Tata group announced on Tuesday that Jeffrey D. Sage, a global automotive solutions executive with IBM at Detroit, had joined group firm Tata Technologies Ltd as chief operating officer. Unlisted Tata Technologies, based in the western Indian city of Pune, provides engineering and design services to global automotive and aerospace companies taking advantage of India's large pool of low-cost engineering professionals. The Tata group, comprising 91 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IBM executive joins India's Tata Technologies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642