* IBM partnership with Honeywell's Tridium unit * Follows similar deal with Johnson Controls * IBM: 30 pct improvement in energy efficiency possible NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - International Business Machines Corp plans to work with manufacturing conglomerate Honeywell International Inc to develop technologies that make office buildings and retail stores more energy efficient. IBM said on Wednesday that under the partnership some of its monitoring and energy management software ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IBM, Honeywell tie up on energy efficient buildings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.